Monday, 25 August 2014

New challenge over at Love to Create sponsored by Karleigh Sue...and a FREEBIE

Hi there! did you all know there is a challenge going on at Love to Create Challenge blog? 
this challenge is sponsored by Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe and you get a FREEBIE as well as the chance to win $10 worth of digis! so why not come and have a play then also show us on the new KS facebook group?  
we over at Karleigh Sue would love to see all your creations ... even though as a DT member i'm not joining in the challenge, I thought I would make up some inspiration anyway....here it is!



I used copics to colour up the cute 'take time to smell the flowers' digi, and fussy cut her, I then computer generated some text and printed it out, using my bigshot I then cut it using one of my sizzix frame dies. i coloured it gently with blue and green chalks and added liquid pearls in white opal. 
I also cut some flourishes and chose three of my Samaflora flowers. after matting and layering a black and white floral paper onto some sunny yellow cardstock, I placed the flourishes and flowers in the top left corner of the frame, and added more liquid pearls to the flourishes.


I hope she has given you some inspiration!


Rachel xx

1 comment :

  1. Darling card Rachel, and your coloring is fab as always!!!

    ReplyDelete