Thursday, 1 January 2015

A look back on my 4 favourite projects for 2014

It's time for a little look back on my personal favourites for 2014... this is a little hop set up by that craft place!

you should have come here from Erin's blog... 



I've gone for a little twist on mine as it was so hard to choose just four favourite makes, so i am paying homage to the design teams I was part of in 2014!
my favourite makes all seem to be from towards the end of the year- I have only been card crafting since half way through 2013 and I have been learning so much since then. therefore the past few months have been among my favourites creativity wise!

Karleigh Sue digis - 




Chi Chi Memories- 



Rick St Dennis MFA





That Craft Place






so that is my look back on 2014.. I really look forward to doing this again at the end of the year, as I have so many plans for what I will be doing! I look forward to being able to grow even further in my creativity!
Next in the hop is Lucy!

No comments :

Post a Comment