Friday, 16 January 2015

Karleigh Sue January new Releases!

It's new release time again today at the  karleigh sue Digi shoppe!





Hi there, and happy friday! so nearly the weekend, I can almost feel it! anyway, along with being friday, it is time for the Karleigh Sue new release Digis for January 2015! I know , I know... you may have already had a little sneak peek of them courtesy of the naughty me... but here are the full cards! and for the rest of the images go grab a look on the main Blog for everyone else's inspiration!

today I have for you:
Koality Time

this card using the gorgeous new koality time is made using some gorgeously bright and vibrant MME papers and coloured with copics.
 I just love her sweater and of course the amazing koala hat (I have one just like it!)
The gorgeous 'Hot Date' I have paired up with some more vintage style Maja Design papers,a snippet of lace and some liquid pearls with a smattering of some pastel Samaflora roses.. 
I made her a little hip and trendy by adding a red streak into her hair.. I think she looks fab, don't you?


Rachel 
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment