Monday, 16 February 2015

NEW RELEASE TIME AT KARLEIGH SUE DIGI SHOPPE!

Wheeeee! it's new release time of the month again!

I always get excited about this day... I have been with Cheri at Karleigh Sue digi shoppe since the beginning- I requested one of her first images to colour up and have never looked back... she is one of the greatest friends I could have that is divided from me by a rather large stretch of water...

and her images just keep getting better and better....

I think this one may have been slightly my fault too - you already saw 'koality' time .. yea.. I'm kinda to blame for that too!



this one is 'my bunny sweater' 
and you will find her in the karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe on ETSY


I coloured this image in copics and promarkers- both the pink and purple tones are promarker... though i am kicking up my heels in joy as I have some pink and purple colour combos in COPICS arriving at some point.. so I don't have to swap and change any more!


also used are:
spellbinders lacy circles
tim holtz movers and shapers heart dies (from two different sets)
sizzix photo corners die
prima pastels paper from that craft place
Tim holtz tea stain distress ink
hot pink cardstock
white super smooth colouring cardstock from that craft place
pearlescent pink cardstock


please do hop on over (if you've not seen them yet) and look at the other new releases on the Karleigh Sue Blog!


No comments :

Post a Comment