Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Rachel with Apple of my Eye for karleigh sue digis!

Hello everyone! I hope you are well... I have a stinking cold brewing and am feeling utterly miserable... everything tastes of cardboard and I'm all sniffly :(


however I'm happy because I have been playing with the fab 'apple of my eye'  from Karleigh sue digis  for today's inspiration make.. she is so cute and perfect not just for valentines, but birthdays and anniversaries too!
I love this image because I have a real thing for apple blossom- my husband and I got married on May 1st the day before our first born's first birthday, as I find may day a magical time.. and the apple blossom did not dissapoint, all the trees in the orchard where we held our reception were in bloom, and looked wonderful!

you can get this image from the karleigh sue digi shoppe on etsy !
and if you fancy owning this card , it is available over on my Gotshop shop  where Cheri lets me sell my creations so that I'm not buried in a fallen house of cards! :)




to make this card I used:
Copics: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
G99,G94,G21
N4,N2
R08, YR,07,YR14
YR23

you can get your copics and refills at my favourite craft shop - that craft place

I also used: 

cheesecloth from that craft place
super smooth 300 GSM colouring card also from that craft place 
sizzix movers and shapers dies 
6mm silver half pearls 
Red stitched ribbon
MME 'cupids arrow' papers
black cardstock
Red Cardstock




Rachel

17 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Rachel love the image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at IDCB
    Dianne x IDDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is adorable and you have coloured her so beautifully! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! I love all those different papers, embellishments and fabulous coloring on such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the layout and the papers you used - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a fabulous image and your colouring...so incredibly impressive! You've showcased her beautifully with an eye-catching selection of background papers! Your apple-blossom connections: so sweet! I'd love to see orchards of trees filled with blooms...someday! Thank you for sharing your holiday-inspired gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thank you co much C .. I love bright and bold papers and MME are amongst my favourites :)

      Delete
  7. A beautiful coloured image & card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge & good luck ! DT - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty image, beautifully coloured and great layout, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter - Make it Digtal - challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab image and awesome colouring! You're good at colouring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the motif and the layout ..
    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

    Good luck !!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete