Thursday, 14 May 2015

Button me up baby!

Hi there everyone! it's time for a new KSSC challenge over on the karleigh sue challenge blog! I couldn't resist sneaking my card in this month as I love BUTTONS!  
I also wanted to play with the new american beach babe.. so I combined the two :) buttons and babes, what better mix?


coloured with the following copics:
hair: E18,E15, YR23, Y21
skin: E000,E00,E21,E11, E04, R20
Eyes- G99, YG17, YG 25, YG23
Bikini- R56 ,R37,R35
BG09,BG07,BG05
I coloured on 300gsm super smooth card from that craft place
I used My Minds eye summer splash DP for both the papers and the paper bunting /sentiment on the card. 
the cardstock is tempting turquoise from Stampin Up
the corner dies are from gold elements one by spellbinders
and the buttons are also from that craft place!


please go and check out the challenge, as there is also a DT CALL!


Rachel 

xx

1 comment :

  1. Love this Rachel, your colouring on her is superb!

    ReplyDelete