Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Karleigh Sue New Release day

Whoop Whoop, it is new release day in the Karleigh Sue  ETSY Store! 


I so look forward to this time of the month, and there are some cracking pin ups from Cheri this time round!

I BEGGED to use GrillMaster for my card,

as I knew I had just the papers to showcase this gorgeous image- (the Summer Splash pad from My minds eye...)
I also used some of the little enamel dots that Cheri sells

doesn't she look uber sexy? I'm not sure I'd dare BBQ in the buff.. and if I did I'd probably scare everyone away.. oh well more sausage for me ;)


please do go and check out the rest of the team's inspiration on the Karleigh Sue inspiration blog- they have done some fantastic work!


also:

Don't forget, there is a Current SEXY CHALLENGE running this image would be perfect for!
(and if you check out the inspiration Blog there may be a little discount code too!)

Rachel 

xx




No comments :

Post a Comment