Wednesday, 23 September 2015

let me perk you up - midweek inspiration for Karleigh Sue Digis

Hey there everyone, I'm bringing you a 'criss cross card' today , which has a central pocket, and stands using a card easel, instead of the typical basic folded card!



I had a lot of fun making this card, and when some dies that arrived whilst I was making it , I just had to incorporate them as they looked so pretty once embellished with some stamping and little sentiments!
she's perfect for an autumn or Winter birthday!

I put together a quick look around the card, unfortunately my internet keels over if the file is too big or long so it really is a quick look!



all the products I have used are listed in the end credits, apart from my copic colours which are :

Skin: E000,E00,E21,E11,E04 R20
Hair : E18, E13, YR23, Y21
Scarf & Mittens :BG02,BG05,BG07,BG09

CUP- W00, N2, E13, E18
Sweater - YR14,YR23, YR21

(E13 is being used as a substitute for the darker E15, as I'm awaiting a refill for that particular pen)


Thank you for looking, and reading,







7 comments :

  1. How cute, Rachel! I must have missed that image. she's adorable and I love your criss cross design. Fun happy music on the video. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks donna! she should now be in the sellfy store :) http://www.sellfy.com/karleighsue I got first dibbs on playing with her, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Great!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! So glad you came Through The Craft Room Door to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great looking card. Love the colours used. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love all of the tags and embellies.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges
    three or more patterned papers challenge!
    Hope to see you playing again soon!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete