Wednesday, 16 September 2015

new release -september @karleigh sue

Hi there everyone, it is new release day over at karleigh sue! and there are some amazing images as usual to play with!
I've worked with 'ouch that stings' this time round which is a cute pin up in a bee costume..
I made a plaque this time round as I wanted to do something other than a card for once. it was a little out of my comfort zone, but I'm really happy with the results!



I used copics to colour the image, then fussy cut her, and covered her in deco art triple thick

whilst she was drying, i covered a plaque with a sheet from the bohenian bazaar 8x8 pad from G45, 
and on top of that i layered a honeycomb pattern cut from kraft card on my electronic cutter. some of the negative space I filled with gold glitter, which i encapsulated with more triple thick.
I computer generated the wording, printed, doodled and sealed with yet more triple thick before gluing down, and added  cute little MDF bee shape. 
i glued down 'ouch it stings' amd finished off the plaque by adding a wire to hang it with and a little orange bow.

you will be able to find this and the other new images in the Karleigh Sue Sellfy Store
and you can see the other designers work with the new images over on the karleigh sue inspiration blog

there is also just under a week left on the current 'ribbon and or flowers' themed challenge
if you want to grab one of the new images and play along, with digi prizes for the winner and top three!


Rachel 

xx 


No comments :

Post a Comment