Friday, 16 October 2015

Bubblegum heart - karleigh sue

Hi everyone, if all has gone well this is my second post today!
I'm bringing you 'Bubblegum heart' from Karleigh Sue as part of a group inspirational post.


Whilst cheri was mega busy drawing up new images from the store we decided this month to showcase some of the releases that got sneaked into the store between official releases! and there was a few ;)

I chose to use Bubblegum heart to make my card
and the colour sceme? bubble gum pink , of course!





I coloured the image using copics-

RV02,RV06,RV09
E000,E00,E21,E11,E04
BG05,BG07, BG09
N2

I also used My minds eye papers,
spellbinders heart squares nestabilities
and spun sugar distress ink.

the heart embellishments at the corners are some of the negative spaces from the die cuts.


Hope you like my card!
Rachel



3 comments :

  1. Love your card Rachel! The image is super, and I love the heart frame around her. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting With Friends. We would love to see you again!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image. Perfect for any teenage girl. Your layout is a perfect match to this image too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Hope to see you back soon again.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Feel dlike I need some bubblegum now. Sorry I'm late in visiting. Thanks for joining us at Morgan's Artworld for our "Pink/Breast Cancer Awareness" challenge recently.

    ReplyDelete