Sunday 2 March 2014

challenge #18 over at the stamping Chef - Anything goes

For this piece I have used 'Plenty of Balls' 

this image is available over at the TSC shop HERE :-plenty of balls

For this Card I have used plain black cardstock for matting, and complementing orangey papers from my stash. 
I coloured the image using my promarkers - walnut, Henna and cinnamon 
saffron, pastel yellow, vanilla, ivory, almond, blush and oatmeal and a touch of black, with a warm grey shadow round the outside

the only other added extra was some pearl and silver card candy , as I felt it needed a little something at the edges. 
I didn't use a sketch - I just made it up as I went along, having a fun Sunday crafting session!

entering in the TSC challenge anything goes.


Rachel x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, Beautiful colours and lovely colouring. Thankyou for sharing with us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you soon. Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...