Sunday 27 July 2014

Chi Chi Memories 'Funky Girl' month end inspiration

Hello there, sorry this post is late today, I have my two little ones on half term and have had so much on this past week or so I did not get time to sit and write posts to schedule- so this one is live as it happens! 
I just got them settled down for the night and hopefully they will be quite happy to stay cuddled up in bed whilst I do some work in blog land!

This weeks inspiration is the gorgeous Funky Girl which has to be one of my favourite CCM digis to date - on  long trip up to my mothers i bought my littlest creation who was travelling with me a magazine, and it had a pair of star shaped play glasses in it as the free gift- so every time I see this digi I think of her in her glasses!

To make this card I have used a digital paper from Lilian Elaboudy design- the awesome digital paper designer we are working in conjunction with over at CCM- we were given some beautiful papers to use in our projects and the lovely geometric print works so nicely with this image. I added dimension to the image with glossy accents, and popped some of the stars up on 3D foam pads.
I also used coredinations cardstock, copics, promarkers and stars created both on my scan n cut and a paper punch (from pound land if you would believe it)
and some pennants also from offcuts. 
I also used a see D's stamp for the happy birthday sentiment, and finished off with some blue gems (self adhesive also from poundland)
I have to admit though I don't really get on with self adhesive gems and have ended up taking them off their backing and adhering them with tacky glue instead! 



hope you all love her!


Rachel xx

2 comments:

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...