Sunday 13 July 2014

July releases at Chi Chi Memories - 'my heroine'

Hello there, this week i have a card to show you made using My heroine over at CCM! Another mega cute and funky image for you!
I made this super simple but cute card using my superhero digi papers and the my heroine image

I also used blue cardstock and some dark blue pearls

There is also a reminder for you today, the monthly challenge at CCM will be starting on the 15th which is mega soon, and you will be able to find it here once it is up :)http://ccmchallenge.blogspot.co.uk the first 30 lucky people to come and play along will also get the image free! If that isn't incentive to come and play along with us I'm not sure what is!


Have a good sunday.

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...