Sunday 20 July 2014

Movie time at Chi Chi memories!

what a fantastic day for the movies...
My card this week is made using the fantastic July new release from CCM- 




to make this card really pop i kept my colour pallette fairly basic- black and grey papers, and a gorgeous red embossed panel , with the image fussy cut and placed in front! I hand sewed some of the elements on this card, and the butterflies are a stripe of washi tape. 


the folder I used is an x cut movie ticket folder .

I used copics to colour the image, and promarkers. 

isn't she just such a cutie?


don't forget there is also a challenge going on at CCM this month! check the CCM challenge page for more information!


Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...