Thursday 11 December 2014

Creepmas- Day 6 over at Rick St Dennis MFA digital stamps

Hello there everyone....I hope you have been enjoying all the creepmas makes so far this month both over on the Airless Chambers Blog  and over at Smeared ink!

 for my creepmas make I have decided to make a special creepmas Tag with the Rick St Dennis MFA Digital stamp called 'Creepmas Witch Tree'


I used :

copics in G99,G94, and G21 for the skin and her hat band, and N8, N9,N4 and N2 for the hair on both the witch and the shrunken head, and also the hat.
I coloured her robes using R08, YR07 and a smidgen of YR14
the shrunken head is done in E13 and 11
and the baubles , snake and hat are done in previous colours mentioned- with the exception of the purple one which is purple promarker!


I surrounded the image with a border in N2 and then set to work on the background

I cut the cardstock and the backing piece of pizza box to a tag shape, punched a hole and added a rivet

I used my memento tuxedo black ink pad , and some peacock blue and tea dye distress ink , then I spritzed the area around the image (very carefully) using a Prima Bloom spray which is soft teal in the sparkling pastel range. It adds a subtle sparkle once dry, and looks wonderful when the distress ink reacts with it!

to finish off I used a stencil and some green dimensional paint to add the circles to the tag, and when everything was nearly dry, I distressed the edges slightly and added a piece of orange ribbon.



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...