Friday 16 January 2015

I'm Batty about you!

It's my hosting day over at the Airless Chambers Rick St Dennis EDT blog!

Today I have for you a card using 'Batty Bettina- Night Fairy' from the RSD zibbet store....

I wanted to do a slightly more grown up, darker valentine's make, and as soon as I saw the image the line 'I'm batty about you' popped into my head... so I just had to use her!
other than the image, I have kept the card monochrome, so the image really pops. I coloured the image using my copics, and also added some sky and grass.
I'm not sure what possessed me to give her flaming red hair, but I think it kinda suits her, don't you think?

I cheated and didn't hand cut the pennant for once, and it does look a whole lot neater... I had my brother scan n cut out and remembered I'd seen a pennant in the on-line software.. with a bit of tweaking, I had one exactly the right size for my needs, and then resized it again for the paper layer.
the sentiment was computer generated, and I just love the font!

finally I added some sparkly black gems to the top of the pennant and bottom corner of the card... 



hope you like her!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...