Sunday 15 February 2015

Inspired by a film- new challenge at that craft place

Hi there folks.. new challenge time at That Craft Place Challenge Blog!


It is new challenge time over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog- the theme this fortnight is Movies...


My card is made using 'Call me Sugar'

and i have used The Matrix as my inspiration... 

I used copics to colour her,
colouring on the 30 gsm super smooth cardstock at that craft place
and a mixture of papermania and MME papers
green cardstock
black cardstock
silver half pearls
memento tuxeo black ink
sizzix photo corner die cuts


hope you enjoy her and would love to see you come and join in the challenge!


Rachel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...