Thursday 12 March 2015

Rick St Dennis MFA Countess van Bloot

Good morning everyone...
Rachel here with you today, to share my latest project using the fantastic 'Countess Van Bloot'  from Rick St Dennis MFA digital stamps , who you can pick up from the zibbet store!

I love her dress with it's mesh panels, and the sheer 'bat wings' I don't think I would look half as good in it as she does though! 


I recently got a replacement Scan 'N' cut machine , as my other one went to the doctors because it had the plague (It would not cut properly) and instead of getting her back, I was sent a new one... so I have been playing with some different shapes on my cards , and having great fun!
Copics used- 
e000,e00,e21,e11,e04,
N6,N4,N2
V09,V06,V05,
R56, R37,R35


black cardstock
washi tape in damask and skull prints
black lace
brads
purple cotton lace
liquid pearls White Opal
material (that my friend Cheri sent me.. It isn't as fine as cheesecloth but gives gorgeous texture)
Papers from My minds eye 'frightful' paper pack
flowers made with purple paper and Tim Holtz tattered garland die

all shapes cut on my Scan 'N' Cut 



Rachel 



http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk/

leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring and love the vibrant coloured flowers and layers--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel thank you so much for entering our challenge at create and inspire (formally a step in the dark) but please could I ask you to add a link to the challenge in your post . Thank you. Fiona blog owner x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I wanted to say I am sorry for running late here. such a beautiful job of coloring. lovely work.Thank you for joining us at create and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...