Sunday 12 April 2015

ALTER IT! at that craft place challenge blog

it is time for a new challenge at that craft place challenge blog already!
there were some fantastic entries to the easter challenge, and I really enjoyed looking at them all... but now it is onto the next challenge...
this fortnight's theme is 'alter it' 

for my inspiration piece  I decided to alter a stella artois cidre bottle !


I used:

stella artois cidre bottle
gesso
tim holtz picket fence crackle paint

distress inks-
broken china
peacock feathers
mown grass
seedless preserves
(all available from that craft place)

docrafts artiste spritzing ink -electric blue
(from that craft place)
prima color bloom spray mists -
cotton candy
soft teal
tim holtz tattered flower garland flowers
basic grey brads
plastikote spray varnish 
cotton lace from tillyflops creations 



I hope to see you join in over at the new challenge!
Rachel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! The crackle and the yummy colours.. !! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...