Monday 20 April 2015

Rick St Dennis EDT inspiration- arco iris unicorn

Hello there and happy monday! 
today I have used an absolutely gorgeous stamp from Rick St Dennis MFA to create a slightly glittery card! the stamp is called Unicorn 'Arco Iris' and is available from Rick's Zibbet store!
I absolutely adore unicorns and all things mythical and mystical, so when Rick Released her recently, I knew I just had to play! 

I spent several hours trying to do this stamp justice, with her fantastic mane, studded with flowers.




I coloured her using my copics (and stupidly, I got so into colouring that I forgot to keep track of the colours used!)

The papers are from the prima 'rosarian' pad
and the cardstock is Stampin up's tempting turquoise. 
I also used some pink cotton lace, 
dovecraft 3d pearl effects,
sentiment from paper smooches birthday sampler set 
and cotton candy stickles.

I hope you like my card, it was such fun to create!

Rachel 
xx


entering in :
Crafty Girlz Challenges

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - love your colouring and the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girlz Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...