Sunday 10 May 2015

TAG! at that craft place challenge blog

Hi everyone! it's time for another challenge at that craft place, on the that craft place challenge blog
 and the theme this time round is 'tag' ...

so I was really out my comfort zone, as tags are not something I often do...



I used lots of goodies from That Craft place (naturally) to make this card, and a few things from my stash...
the lovely organza ruched trim, pink BIG ric rac, and blue flower trim are all from TCP..
as is the self adhesive  pearl squiggle- this was part of a larger piece and I have had so much use out of it by cutting little bits off!

I also used papermania  oyster blush and prima papers that are stocked at TCP

on the oyster blush paper, i stamped using a retired PSX 'friendship'  text stamp 

and I also stamped it across the legs of the prima doll stamp after colouring with my copics (available from TCP)
I fussy cut the image, and paper pieced the dress and headband.

also in the background is some texture paste spots, using a sparkly texture paste from creative expressions - also in the shop

I finished off with some gesso, 
some ultramarine gilding wax (from creative expressions, stocked at TCP) and yes.. I know I wasn't using it properly ;)

and some Samaflora flowers!


hope you like her!


Rachel 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...