Saturday 17 October 2015

Santa Selfie

Santa Selfie 

Hi there guys! I've been so, soooooooo busy recently, making a range of christmas cards which will be going to stand at a fair in Norway next month. It has been super fun working with sentiments in a different language, and putting together a lot of cards! I do have to admit, I'm a little christmassed out already though! 

the first of these cards to be showcased here on my blog is this one- using the paper shelter's 'Santa Selfie' 

which is a very fun image!


I coloured the image using copics,

I teamed it with some bright christmas papers,
(docrafts and a couple of scraps from my scraps box)

baked brown sugar stampin up cardstock
red and white twine 
a tiny snowflake diecut
tiny diamante gems
docrafts shimmer dome stickers

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and the colouring is great. I especially love the image - how cute! Thank you for joining in with the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia - GDT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card...Thanks for joining KItty Bee Aloha Friday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is just gorgeous! Wish I could color this well :) Fantastic job.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week!
    Jess - DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card with amazing coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around, and hope to see your work again soon :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. *lol* how cute! I love your coloration and the papers you have used. It´s really such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Good luck.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...