Tuesday 4 February 2014

Digi Chooseday 'anything goes'

Good morning /afternoon/evening, wherever you are! Here is my entry to the anything goes challenge over at Polkadoodles!
I'm using the 'Sleepyhead' Digi that was offered recently at a vastly reduced rate to celebrate the opening of their Etsy shop. as soon as I saw it, I KNEW my make would have to have PINK and lots of it!


My digi as ever, was coloured using promarkers, and I added some little heart shaped buttons to above the cup (as loveheart steam)
and layered up. The embossed card base is made using an A4 spellbinders embossing folder, on a piece of pale pink coredinations card, lightly sanded, and on top are some bright flowery and diamond papers (sorry, I cannot remember where they are from, I have so many!)
I did lots of faux stitching on this card, using my fineliner pen and added a doily and a few more buttons...


hope you like it!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...