Tuesday 9 April 2019

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers!


if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey Crafts stamps for a whole range of things- mostly stamping on envelopes (as this was what they were designed for, anyway!)

Today, I'm changing it up a bit, with a time saving hack - for when you want to add a little extra to your mailers, or envelopes, but just don't have the time to stamp it!

I discovered that all but two of the stamps in the set fit perfectly on these printable address labels I have- so I took a few minutes to stamp them, and now have an entire sheet of labels ready to stick on envelopes whenever I need them!



stamped address labels- Rachel Gillham Art FT Chunky Monkey Crafts stamps

The made with love stickers would also look amazing as part of your packaging for handmade gifts, and crafts !


don't forget you can find this set of stamps and some other awesome sets over on the  Chunky Monkey Crafts website, and if you use code 'rachelcmc10' at checkout, you will also get 10% off!


see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...