Thursday 3 July 2014

Good morning! and welcome to a New Challenge at Punk You Girl 'Skeletons and Secrets' !

Hello there and welcome to a new challenge at PunkYouGirl Challenge blog!
The theme this month is 'Skeleton's and secrets

As you may already know, we are under new management! Kay has taken over the reigns , but Sheena will still be contributing DT makes , so I hope you will all go over and make Kay feel very welcome in her new role!
There is also a DT call going on!

PunkYouGirl is for Dark makes only - and you need to follow the theme, but other than that anything dark that follows the theme is welcome! I and the rest of the team would love to see you coming and joining in ( and possibly becoming a follower too!)


My Make for this month is one Using a delicious darkness Digi Paper - and even better, the lovely Teri is giving this as a freebie!


It is a fairly simple make using some spellbinders dies, stickles, liquid pearls and a srip of gold glitter paper , but I think it really works well, and I had been itching to use my masque die!

I just love the paper too , though I did enhance it a bit by turning the skulls' eyes red!



Don't forget to come join us and have a look at the rest of the DT teams fantastic makes- as always they are truly superb!

Rachel xx


entering:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...