Tuesday, 8 July 2014

I discovered a new digi stamp designer today...

Hello there, this is my second post today, I as usual couldn't wait to show you what I have created! I found a new digi designer called Hannah Lynn today, and I have used her Bookworm Fairy to create a card, using Samaflora flowers as embellishments.


I also used some papers from my stash- the brown papers have been sat there for almost a year as it was a bit out of my comfort zone using them- however I thought they would be fantastic on this card with the purples and lilacs - as all those colours were used in the image colouring. to colour the image i used copics for everything but the pink areas on the wings and the little green bookworm.
the cardstock is bazzill basics.

the samaflora roses are the hand stamped ones and i think they are absolutely gorgeous and i used them for this because it ties in with the open book. 

hope you like this one!

Rachel

xx



I would like to enter this card in-

http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ they also have a fantastic group 'digi galore' on Facebook!


5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for entering your fab creation into the Sisters of Craft challenge. Good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely entry for our Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. love it . michelle dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete