Sunday 6 July 2014

July New Releases at Chi Chi Memories!

a very good morning to you all! I am currently out at a 'scrum kids' training session with my family,we will be all watching my son having fun !
so anyway this weeks card is using 'scooter girl' one of the fantastic new July releases at CCM
If you follow the CCM blog you will have seen this card up for friday's inspiration on their blog. 
she looks the embodiment of summer fun, doesn't she?

I used some bright an funky papers as the background or the image, and I coloured her in using copics and promarkers . 

I also used glossy accents on the goggles and scooter lights to imitate glass.



I think (as always) that she is mega cute, and Natalie has done another fantastic job! I can't wait to show you the rest of the month's new releases, but I'm going to have to...stay tuned for another post next sunday!


I'd also like to remind you all that we run a monthly challenge over on the CCM blog with the option of a freebie for the first 30 lucky participants- 
it will be on the 15th of the month every month so keep your eyes peeled for it!



Rachel xx

1 comment:

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...