Tuesday 15 July 2014

Wee Things- new baby card

I've been feeling rather broody lately so today I decided to sit down and design and make a new baby card- this time using Wee Stamps 'Wee One' - it is my first time using any of the wee stamps digis but they are so delightfully cute, I just couldn't help myself...





to make this card i used -
orange and blue coredinations cardstock
blue gingham paper from craft creations
blue ribbon
blue gems
frantage in shabby white
copics
promarkers
spellbinders A4 embossing folder 
blue satin ribbon
hand print  punched shapes ( I never thought i would actually use these on anything!)
and a see'D's congratulations stamp, stamped with memento ink
8 inch card blank 


and as long as my husband never finds out about my new frantaging tool (the toaster) I'll be laughing!

Rachel 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...