Sunday 24 August 2014

at the beach...


Hello there everyone! today's inspiration for the Chi Chi Memories Blog  is a cute teddy bear card with a twist!
I have used a stamp from the Beach Time set to create this card.


now for the something different- the backing to this image is actually a photograph taken in colwyn bay in Wales the other week whilst I was away. I used GIMP editing software to add the .PNG bear file as a layer to the photograph and size it as required. I then printed off and coloured the bear veeeery carefully.
I used orange and blue cardstock and anitas crab shack papers and some sizzix photo corner die cuts. i kept the card fairly plain as I wanted the image to be the main focus. I hope you like the card and the results of my being adventurous!

please do go and check out the CCM blog for everyone elses inspiration this week, there are as ever some fantastic creations!



Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...