Monday 11 August 2014

August releases over at Chi Chi Memories!

Hello there- this week I created a little card using 'I am Bookworm' from the gorgeous Chi Chi Memories!



To make this card I used my copics to colour up the gorgeous Bookworm image, and added glossy accents to her glasses.. I backed her onto a circular die cut which i had stamped with my much loved PSX background stamp - I stamped using Tim Holtz tea stain distress ink.that in turn was placed onto a spellbinders lacy circles die cut in purple coredinations cardstock.  I also antiqued a dovecraft paper using the same distress ink , rounded the corners and distressed the edges. I did the same to the matt beneath - which is a rusty red coredinations cardstock.

I added two hand cut pennants under the image layer and added a little card candi to finish the card. isn't she so cute and sweet?


EDIT: for some reason this did not post and I only just noticed...a day later!

so here she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...