Sunday 17 August 2014

Clean and simple! Get well my friend, from Chi Chi memories

hello there everyone and it is time for my weekly post for the wonderful team over at Chi Chi Memories... I only just got back home last night after a couple of days away at the welsh seaside, which was a break, but I am already back at the work station creating more cards!

This weeks project for CCM , I went the clean and simple route, so there isn't a whole lot of ingredients to list! it was a big test to me as I kept wanting to add more- and kind of felt like a cheapskate submitting something so simple as a project at first- but i really think it works and showcases the image beautifully! the image is 'take care my friend' 



for this card I simply used white cardstock, copics, promarkers ,some pink bakers twine and three green half pearls! the digital sentiment is from HERE at Digital delights by Louby Lou!




in addition to this weeks card for the main CCM blog, I have another project to show you- this time for the monthly CHALLENGE!  this is the sketch challenge run at chi chi memories every month with a limited freebie !
this months image is called 'Hello Princess' 
and I mae an A5 card following the sketch provided for you to play along with!



the papers are from my big pile of papers and the die cut is a spellbinders lacey circle- one I use quite a lot. the sentiment stamp is from LOTV and the dark blue papers are from anna marie designs 

I hope to see you coming and playing along with the challenge, and if you are quick you may still be able to grab the image for free!


Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...