Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday inspirational at Chi Chi Memories

Hi there and happy sunday!

Today is a busy day, sorting out after my daughter's third birthday party.... but I won't bore you with all that domestic stuff (unless you want to come help put my house back together...)

I have for you today a card made using 'Peekaboo 2'  from the Chi Chi Memories store- she is one of this months new releases!


I coloured her up using copics, and hand stamped a background for her using one of my bo bunny sentiment stamps... I fussy cut her and had her peeking from the top of the card- 
I chose a fairly CAS layout for her !




Rachel 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...