Tuesday 9 December 2014

It's my husbands birthday!

It's my husband's birthday today and I only remembered to make him a card last night.. so cue sending him upstairs to play on the computer, while the kids and I made cards!
 I chose 'Heidi Hot Rod ' from Kenny K  mostly because I wanted to colour it.. :P he is so difficult to choose anything for that yea.. he will get what he's given!



Coloured up with my copics-
E000,E00,E21,E11,E04
N8,N6,N4
R08
YR07

also used
my fabby new buttons , and  docrafts artiste spray mist that arrived yesterday from That Craft Place
twine,
papers from stash 
 and glossy accents


Hope you will join me in wishing him a very happy birthday!


Rachel 
xx


and it would be rude not to enter this one HERE:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/ for the anything goes challenge

1 comment:

  1. Great Birthday Card! Like the number and the buttons you added. Great colouring too.


    Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Kenny K!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...