Tuesday, 9 December 2014

It's my husbands birthday!

It's my husband's birthday today and I only remembered to make him a card last night.. so cue sending him upstairs to play on the computer, while the kids and I made cards!
 I chose 'Heidi Hot Rod ' from Kenny K  mostly because I wanted to colour it.. :P he is so difficult to choose anything for that yea.. he will get what he's given!



Coloured up with my copics-
E000,E00,E21,E11,E04
N8,N6,N4
R08
YR07

also used
my fabby new buttons , and  docrafts artiste spray mist that arrived yesterday from That Craft Place
twine,
papers from stash 
 and glossy accents


Hope you will join me in wishing him a very happy birthday!


Rachel 
xx


and it would be rude not to enter this one HERE:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/ for the anything goes challenge

1 comment :

  1. Great Birthday Card! Like the number and the buttons you added. Great colouring too.


    Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Kenny K!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete