Sunday 26 April 2015

no cards at that craft place challenge blog

Hi there everyone! it is another sunday, and time for a new challenge on the that craft place challenge blog!

this fortnight's challenge is 'no cards ' so please show us your sparkly new makes that aren't a card!
if it's a cake and it is gluten free, it's an unwritten rule that it has to be sent to me :)

for my inspiration this challenge, 
I chose to make a food diary, as the one I was given by my physiotherapist wasn't at all pretty... and didn't last for as long as I needed it to either! 
the inside has a chart for everything i eat , drink, and after that (will leave that one to your own imagination lol)


to make this book, I used my zutter bind it all and some 12x12 cardstock ( I usually make books from thicker card, but this one was fine being a bit floppy!)

I also used a piece of 12x12 my minds eye paper, 
cooking betty who is now in clear stamp format at creative expressions, stocked in the that craft place shop, coloured using copics,
pale turquoise and pink spotted ribbon , and blue rose trim from that craft place
letters using a font from the hungry jpeg cut in card using my brother scan 'n'cut
and either painted with mermaid lagoon distress paint, or peacock feathers distress glitter
and some thin lace I had in a huge bag of lace I bought a long time ago!



I look forward to seeing all your fabby entries to the challenge!

Rachel

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...