Wednesday 27 May 2015

CARD SALE!



I don't usually post so much about selling- to be honest I've always been more of a creator and not so good at selling my cards! but needs must, or this girl can't craft....
now at the moment, I have my shelves FULL of cards- there are over 100 sat there waiting for new homes... so I decided to have a spring clean, and offer 50% off all cards over on my Gotshop !

currently I have only set up postage rates for within the UK but if any of you by any slim chance see anything you'd just love to give a home to, and are outside of the UK - just leave me a comment, or send me a message, and I will happily work out a quote for you!
thank you all for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...