Sunday 24 May 2015

that craft place shabby chic

Hi there everyone, it is time for a new challenge at that craft place! the theme this time round, is shabby chic!
I have used fairy betty (in clear stamp form by creative expressions, stocked at that craft place)
I created a frame for Lily, my daughter...
I used fairy betty, stamped in archival ink, and coloured her with copics (available from TCP)
in E tones .also from That Craft Place are -
Frantage
matt glue seal and glaze 
Electronic cutting machine (for 
cutting the lettering)
cosmic shimmer 

I also used 
paper from pion designs, 
6" square picture frame
karleigh Sue burlap and lace butterflies
twine, 
flowers,
santoro mirabelle decoupage paper
and brown cardstock

Rachel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...