Sunday 8 November 2015

Kraft- at that craft place!

Good morning all, it was a busy day here yesterday, with my baby girl turning 4, and her birthday party... it's amazing how loud 12 children between the ages of 2 and 7 can be! so phew.. I've retreated back into blog land where it is a lot quieter!

The inspiration I have for you today is for the newest challenge at that craft place- this fortnights challenge is for all crafts and the theme (recipe) is kraft card!

I made this adorable little shaker card!


I used - papers from studio light and DCWV 
hero arts, lawn fawn and MME stamps
kraft card
twine
acetate
and hessian trim
you can find a wide range of goodies including things from these companies  in the that craft place shopping group!

I hope that you will come and join us for this latest challenge, over on the challenge blog!


Rachel xx


I'd love to enter this card in-



7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Rachel, Oh how I remember all those birthday parties, enjoy every minute hun, it goes by so fast...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Avril! I swear I'm still tidying the chaos away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and your simple but eye catching design!
    Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shaker card and a perfect image too. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your cute CAS card in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. We are really happy you joined us and wish you luck in the draw.
    Please join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...