Tuesday 26 November 2013

TSC crafting bunch challenge

This challenge I had real fun on and decided to do something completely different from usual, I had a small square canvas that was too grubby to use for anything else so I thought outside the box!
I started by cutting one of my lovely floral 12x12 papers to cover the entire canvas, and centred the coloured image in the centre. i then really went to town, dragging all my bits and pieces out of the craft cupboard!
I glued the word 'craft' down the left hand side using cork letters, and glued some blue glitter to the right hand corner.. I also added squiggles of pearlescent glue, flat back resins, gems, a cushioned fabric strawberry, a pony bead, a ribbon flower, a mini clothes peg, a paper-clip and two beautiful paper flowers made by Sam of  Samaflora
The image itself I coloured using pro markers and my three flex markers . I also used glossy accents to add an extra dimension on the eyes of the little bunch critters. The word Craft, I used sticky embossing powder to adhere glitter to the word..i think my embossing pen is on the way out though as i had expected it to be more glittery :( on the whole though I was very happy with this project and that was the only minor setback! I hope you like what I did and if you would like one similar you can contact me on my page :)Crafty Little Creations
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...