Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Thanksgiving card challenge for Simply B stamps

Well, here i am finally, after spending all nigt trying to upload and watermark my images, using a laptop that is on its last legs!
The recipe called for feathers so I chose my favourites from a bag of assorted feathers I got a while ago, and made them into a bunch attached together with silicone glue.. the image I coloured solely with promarkers
to create the base of the card I matted red and brown card and on top of that i layered four strips of assorted papers, which i stitched together. I then added a teepee out of crocodile skin effect paper and curled up the entrance and stuck that in place with anitas tacky glue, and adhered the feathers at the top in place of the usual poles. I then placed the image beside it :)
as a final touch i added a die cut butterfly cut from bronze card stock using a Marianne butterfly die
simples :) hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...