Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Inspiration for Chi Chi Memories

Hi there everyone! today's card for you is one using 'caught in the rain' by Chi Chi Memories
sorry this one is a little late in the day... I didn't manage to get it scheduled and I had family commitments today preventing me from sorting it earlier...




I made this gorgeous little caught in the rain card using a lot of peacock blue distress ink, and some joanna sheen bunting die cuts! she is so cute and perfect for the september weather over in the UK!
I also used some papers from the papermania sew lovely pack, some spotty digital papers and some ice white stickles. the heart embellies are the waste from the bunting die cuts- I save them in a little pot every time i use this die, so i am gathering a little jar of hearts :)


hope you have had a lovely sunday!


and a little reminder- the monthly ccm challenge with a limeted freebie starts  tomorrow, and you are going to want to snap this one up...come and join in over HERE tomorrow onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...