Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday inspiration for Chi Chi Memories

good morning, another windy and miserable day here in the shire! 
the children have been busy bickering all weekend, and I am more than a little thankful they are both off to school and nursery tomorrow! 

today's project to show you is an easel card I have made for my daughters birthday in November, using one of this months releases ' fairy tinker' , perfectly cute and adorable for a little girls third birthday I think you will agree!

she ended up a little top heavy but still cute!
I used stickles, green spotty paper, 
light green cardstock
pink cardstock
copics and promarkers
sizzix circle die
scalloped circle cut on my scan n cut
green grossgrain ribbon
and a sentiment created on the computer



I hope you like her! 

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...