Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas is over..long live...valentine's day?

Hi there everyone, I got home this evening from my in laws where I spent Christmas day, christmas night and today. I'd left ALL my craft stuff at home, and rather regretted it!
however for christmas, I got a gorgeous new daylight LED lamp for the table so it would have been rude not to test it once I got home! I also had a new set of stamps from Some Odd Girl that I'd ordered myself and opened for christmas!
so this is my card using Romantic Gwen - as the next big holiday is valentine's day. I've decided to start work on it early!



Papers used are 6x6 MME 
button from papermania vintage notes pack from That Craft Place
Stickers MME Love Me pack from Amazon
scalloped die- sizzix
Banner Die - Joanna sheen
colouring cardstock and cheesecloth also from That Craft Place
copics used-
E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
G99,G94,G21
R08, YR07, YR14, 
E29,E25
N8,N6,N4,N2



Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...