Thursday 1 January 2015

New Progressive Challenge at Rick St Dennis MFA Stamps

Hi there everyone! it is a new month and that means a new progressive challenge at Rick St Dennis! 
the challenge is over on the sparkle and glitter blog, and is in two stages. this first part is anything goes .. you MUST Use an RSD image but other than that let your imagination take you where it will!
This month I have used 'Basket Of Love' from the Zibbet Store
I coloured the image using my copics

I also used papers from Dovecraft
a spellbinders heart die - vines of passion s2-022
Joanna sheen banner die (parts of it anyway)
black cardstock
red cardstock
whide synthetic lace
stickers from MME
raffia

I do hope you come and join us for the progressive challenge!

Rachel

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Happy New year.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Linda! the very best for 2015 for you too! any resolutions? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel, A gorgeous basket of flowers, loving the colours. Love the dies, the lace and the papers to. Happy New Year to you.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much Teighan! I got the spellies die absolutely ages ago.. thought this would be the perfect use for it as it has been sat unloved in my die drawer for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Rachel this is stunning, your colouring is just lush xx so clever x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Sandie! I'm having lots of fun with V day type cards right now!

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...