Wednesday 13 February 2019

I’m BACK!

Hi everyone, I’m not sure if you remember me! It’s been a long time, but I’m back. I had a slight mishap which involved managing to delete my new blog ( don’t even ask me how I managed to do that one) so I have come back here, instead of starting with a completely blank slate- it’s nice to return to see my old creations, and I’m very excited to share some new ones with you !

Since I was last here, an awful lot has gone on, but a lot has stayed the same. I still remain true to my passion of creating cards, but I have also started painting and drawing again, after a long break.
I published three colouring books the other year with my own original artwork in, gained a love for drawing and painting both physically and digitally on my ipad pro, and also a slight addiction to watching youtube while I work.

Everything else is still the same- I still live in the same place, but we have all just got a little older. My children now love to craft alongside me, and I can’t think of anything better.

The past week has been warmer weather, and the skies a lot brighter  and I’ve really enjoyed being able to craft again in comfort. I thought i’d upload a quick look at what I’ve been doing, before getting back in to posting properly in the coming days. I hope you enjoy them, and Once again, I’m glad to be back with you!


Some Odd Girl stamps are still amongst my favourites, and this gorgeous stamp just begged to be made into a card when I was looking through my stamp storage.


Visible Image stamps are also still a firm favourite, and I tried out a new watercolour technique for the background, which I think is just perfect to go with the sentiment.



I’ve also been playing with white space, and this CAS card was created in minutes! Super easy to do, and still looks beautiful. 

And whilst  my watercolours were out, it seemed a shame not to doodle some images for a set of cards- please stay tuned, the finished cards will be blogged soon!





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects - all so different - so glad you are getting back into things now - take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it certainly is great to be back :)

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...