Monday 2 September 2013

tiddly Inks Challenge

Trying to start this week on a high note, no sooner had I got the kids out the door off to school and preschool , I was starting colouring and putting cards together. Todays offering from me to you is a card for the latest 'Tiddly inks' challenge which can be found here ...http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-116-back-to-school.html

I tried to keep my card fairly plain and simple as It went well with the image I chose, 
And I coloured using promarkers- satin,dusky pink, pastel yellow, vanilla, ivory, cool grey 5 4 and 2 ( 
im still missing a 3!) pink carnation, mustard, red, ruby, gold, lilac, orchid, cinnamon,tan,leaf green, lime twist and royal blue.
I hope you like her, but I have to dash...I'm still not sure whether im too late to enter!!!


1 comment:

  1. to view the challenge entries look here :
    http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...