Sunday 22 June 2014

third and final new release this month over at Chi Chi Memories!

Hello there! this is a slightly different Design team  make for me today using 'casual day' from Chi Chi Memories ! 
I have a lot to organise for design team work and was fed up of all the information being all over the place, so recently I bought myself an A4 ring binder, plastic pockets, and some dividers... even though the folder itself was pretty and pink it looks pretty boring and needed something doing to it! 
I started with my Chi Chi Memories section of the folder , and decided to alter the boring plain purple divider... and changed it into this :



I think 'casual day' girl looks really cool and pops out from the page!

To make this I used - 
1x ring binder divider
washi tape in 4 different patterns
fabric tape sentiment 'sweetheart' from smirk
a funky brad
4 half pearls
3 foam filled fabric flowers with gem centres
green and white bakers twine
purple paper
purple spotted paper
park life bird / squared DSP 
flower print paper
glitter glue
prima bloom mica mist sprays in soft teal and candyfloss
copics and promarkers



I can't exactly tell you the process I went through to make this as I just let loose and had fun!


I hope you like it though, and I can't wait to get altering the rest of my dividers and even the front of the folder too!




Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...