Wednesday 10 June 2015

A warning to messy children everywhere....

Hi there,I'm popping in today, to show you a little hybrid make of mine... Sue helped me a little as I'm not very Craft artist Savvy.. so thank you Sue!

the story behind this is that I HATE cleaning house with a passion... and I fall out with my hoover a lot. it eats stuff. 

I also have two very messy children who also hate to clean house. 

therefore I asked Rick for a demon hoover.. and he obliged (thanks Rick!)
you can find him hanging out in Rick's Zibbet store , when he isn't eating people's mess and clutter...


so let this be a warning to my kids.. or any other messy ones... the demon hoover will eat your stuff if you leave it out.. and he will enjoy doing so!


Rachel 

xx

1 comment:

  1. bwahahaha love it!! although that room looks tidy compared to my kids rooms'!!! lols x

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...