Friday 12 June 2015

Slinky Tart- Dreaming

Hi there! it's nearly the weekend once again, and I'm not entirely sure where the time goes! I get so engrossed in making cards and stuff, that it just disappears on me!

Anyhow, it is a full two weeks since the last slinky creation, so it it is time for me to show you another!

this week I have used 'dreaming' which is an absolutely gorgeous more whimsical image, to decorate an A5 notebook !


You can find the Slinky Tart blog HERE
and the payhip store HERE




I coloured dreaming with Copics -
E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,R20
E13,E15,E18, E25,E29
R56,R37,R35
BG49,BG15,BG13,BG11
BG02,BG05,BG07,BG09
YR23,YR21


the pearl strands in the image, I filled with liquid pearls in White opal.



hope you like her! and don't forget to stop by the slinky tart blog to check out the rest of Team B's awesome work!


Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...