Monday 25 February 2019

Sweet Treats- A paper milk carton filled with goodies!



Sweet Treats- A paper milk carton filled with goodies! Rachel Gillham Art


3d paper milk carton - rachel gillham art

A while ago, my friend gave my daughter a lovely little handmade carton full of sweeties- and when it came to a 3d paper project, it was something I decided i'd like to do- especially as I already had a cute cut file from My Scrap Chick for a paper milk carton!

it was really easy to assemble, and instead of decorating it how suggested, I went in with one of my Jillibean Soup double sided designer papers, and some Simple Stories stickers that I have had in my stash for YEARS.

3d paper milk carton - rachel gillham art

I decided to finish the front with one of the clear stamps from the Jillibean Gumball set as it was just a perfect finishing touch!
I also had some cute little heart pegs, and I used this to close the top once full.

the main issue I had was not grazing on the photo props whilst I took the pictures !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...