Monday 1 April 2019

Sparkly fairy card

Sparkles, Fairies and coordinating envelopes.


There was only two stamps so far from the ‘sealed with a kiss’ stamp set from Chunky Monkey Crafts, one of them being the ‘delivered by fairies’ stamp... when making this sparkly fairy card with a distress ink background, I thought it would be a perfect finishing touch for the envelope!

I can’t resist a bit of sparkle, and I love getting out my spectrum noir sparkle pens. The hard bit is knowing when to stop... in a perfect world it would be used all over everything 😂


This project has a tutorial video available too! please do let me know if you enjoy watching, and I will create more of them!




and here is some pictures of the finished card with it's coordinating envelope ! 


The distress ink colours I chose remind me of a sunset- perfect for the silhouette of a fairy sat on a branch.
sparkly fairy card- crafters companion enchanted woodland - Rachel Gillham Art


sparkly fairy card- crafters companion enchanted woodland - Rachel Gillham Art

This project was not without its issues... my laptop died a sudden death, and Blogger is not the easiest from an Ipad!

therefore- this project is extremely late being blogged, but it did give me time to edit and upload the 'making of' video on youtube... silver linings, and all that. 


Supplies
Chunky monkey crafts ‘sealed with a kiss’ stamp set ( 10% off using code rachelcmc10)

Other

Crafters companion enchanted forest ‘shine bright’ stamp and die set
Distress inks
Spectrum noir sparkle pen clear
Double sided tape
Watercolour cardstock
Black cardstock
A6 card blank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...